Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Home-Sharing!
A unique experience for the independent & intelligent traveler! Unlike hotels you are a guest in our home :)
*We do NOT have a front desk and only emergencies are responded to after business hours.
- In accordance with local regulations, this condo unit has been cleaned and sanitized according to the Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) sanitation guidelines and also the VRMA & VRHP guidelines. Full details of these guidelines can be found online and copies are inside your guest information notebooks in the unit. All employees are in adherence with all the CDC related safety guidance.
If a traveler cancels up to 14 days before their stay, they are given a 100% refund from Easy Vacation Services (minus a 4% admin fee), but may still be assessed fees from their booking website. For the bookings cancelled between 7-13 days in advance, the traveler receives a 50% refund from Easy Vacation Services (minus a 4% admin fee) and may be charged booking fees from their booking website on that portion.
Any cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival are non-refundable.
We HIGHLY encourage all guests to purchase Trip Protection/Insurance to ensure that they are protected from any unforeseen circumstances.
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 850-357-3138 and a reservationist will be happy to help you!
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me? Are pets allowed?
- No, unfortunately no pets are allowed due to severe allergies.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, living areas and amenities. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
How do I get my parking passes??? Will there be enough parking passes for me?
You will get parking pass instructions with all your arrival information. Most units have the parking passes in the units. Please do not worry! There is ample parking for more than one car!
No trailers please.
Can I check in early???
Check in is 4pm. Some units qualify for a early check in of 1pm for $50 + tax. * Based on availability
Please feel free to enjoy the area or the beach if you arrive early :)
How do I get into the condo???
You will receive the condo door code prior to arrival. All our condos are keyless entry & self check in Just go directly to your unit.
- How do I get a late check out???
Late check out is may be available for purchase of $50.00 + tax. Please just call/text/email us to check for agailability.
PLEASE NOTE: Subject to availability & MUST be order by 6am day of departure.
- Can I get more toilet paper, towels, dish soap, shampoo, garbage bags, paper towel, etc.???
Unlike hotels, home sharing vacation rental condos only offer starter supplies for the first few days of your stay. 1 Roll of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels, etc. There are laundry facilities available (most have them in the unit) and multiple stores that are conveniently located close by! No seasonings are provided.
We arrived early! Can we still use the pool or go to the beach???
Of course!! Feel free to use the pool (if your property has one) or go to the beach before you check in! If you need somewhere to store your luggage, you can drop it off at our office!
The sliding doors are so hard to open! Why???
Beach properties are required to have hurricane grade sliding doors to sustain winds up to 135 mph, so they can be a little harder to open :)
I have a large vehicle, what is the parking garage height?
If your unit has a parking garage, that information is provided under parking information in your pre-arrival information.
How do I use the Beach Service???
For most (not all) of our condos, beach service is included from March – October! Just walk down to the beach and let the beach attendant know which unit you are in and that you are with Easy Vacation Services. They will take it from there!
The Beach Service includes 2 chairs and 1 umbrella. I have my own chairs and an extra umbrella. Is that okay to bring down to the beach?
Of course! :) You can bring your own chairs, umbrellas, coolers, etc.
Can I smoke or Vape in my unit or on the balcony?!?!?!
No. No exceptions. This includes candles & incense.
We are looking for somewhere to eat! Any recommendations???
Of course!! Check out our Local Recommendations page on our website or inside the Guest Information Notebook!
We LOVE it here! How do I book again?!?!?!
Just give us a call or go straight to our website – easyvacationservices.com! Booking directly saves you $$$$ because not all the fees from VRBO or Airbnb! BOOK DIRECT DISCOUNT!
DUE TO STRICT HOA RULES - ALL ADULT GUESTS must be 25 years old to stay in this unit. CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS WELCOME WITH THEIR PARENTS.